Funchod would like to inform you that we have a strict policy of not accepting donations, investments or grants from any political party or any individual leader representing a political party, as also specified in our Ownership and Funding Disclosure Policy. and this is further clarified in this non-partership policy.
- As a digital media platform, we strive to achieve the highest standard of journalism. In pursuance of that, we have a clear and strict policy that we do not accept donations, investments or grants from any political party or any individual leader representing any political party.
- All our teams have a strict policy for our employees not to be part of any political party, think tank affiliated with political parties, advocacy groups or NGOs affiliated with political parties.
- Employees are also not allowed to endorse independent political candidates who may question the credibility of the individual or organization.
- Employees are expected not to be biased when expressing their political views in public and this is reflected through our social media policy which applies not only to the editorial team but to every part of Funchod Is.
- Violations based on the effect of the Act are subject to disciplinary action in accordance with our internal employee policies.